|Hydrocortisone 1%. . . . . . . . . . . .
- Temporarily relieves external feminine itching.
- Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
When using this product
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- If you have vaginal discharge, consult a doctor.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Condition worsens.
Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
You begin using any other hydrocortisone product.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Then gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older
Apply a fingertip amount (approximately 1-inch strip) to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor.
Water, glycerin, dimethicone, petrolatum, jojoba esters, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearyl alcohol, distearyldimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, steareth-21, steareth-2, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl palmitate, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, beta-glucan, glyceryl stearate, menthyl lactate, polysorbate 60, methyl gluceth-20, stearamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, potassium hydroxide, diazolidinyl urea, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, methylparaben, BHT, propylparaben, EDTA (309-011)